CarClarity is an innovative financial services technology start-up that has created Australia’s first true car loan platform. We have made car financing easy by using our smart technology to match customers to 30+ lenders digitally.
Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way they experience car buying to a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
This full-time role would suit someone with a background in commercial or consumer asset finance, business finance or automotive finance; but we are also open to current mortgage brokers that are looking to transition into this growing field. Candidates should have great communication and customer facing service skills and/or previous phone sales skills.
The role requires an enthusiastic individual who is seeking to be a part of a high achieving sales floor and reap the rewards of an uncapped commission structure. It is suited to candidates who are willing to achieve results and reward themselves in an industry and a business with significant growth and career progression opportunities.
A typical day will see you:
- Communicating effectively with customers in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Contacting pre-qualified customers by phone, SMS and email with a goal of processing the online application
- Understanding and qualifying customer needs and objectives to match suitable loan options
- Complete applications compliantly and selling ethically
- Review and prepare applications to meet credit and lender requirements
- Work with our admin and settlement team to finalise applications and settlements
- Maintain and develop client relationships, identifying future finance and other related product opportunities
Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking or Diploma in Financial Services (for the right candidates with the right experience, we are open to providing this course and certification)
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have previous customer facing and/or phone sales/broker experience.
Additionally, you will have:
- Strong general sales skills, and the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Strong objection handling skills and creative thinking
- Experience reaching and ideally exceeding both individual and team based KPIs in a sales or customer service role (either over the phone or face to face)
- Previous experience in the asset finance or automotive/business finance sales sector will be highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate
- An eye for detail to ensure we are meeting our lending obligations
- Self-motivated attitude with a passion for success
- Receive a competitive industry salary with uncapped commissions to reward your efforts
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey
- Be part of a great start-up culture, fun and vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of the CBD in Surry Hills, a 2-minute walk from Central station
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check and financial bankruptcy will be conducted
If this sounds like a good fit for your career goals and experience, we would love to hear from you!