CarClarity is an innovative tech start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car loan platform.
Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way customers’ experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
We are looking for a superstar digital and data-focused marketer that will set our top of funnel demand on 🔥and maximise our conversion through the sales funnel. This is a dynamic role and no two days will look the same as we optimise the business for growth!
- Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Recruitment, onboarding and induction of new employees
- Coaching and developing employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising outcome and performance.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience in marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, CRM systems, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Receive a competitive industry salary
- A great location in the heart of Sydney CBD - minutes away from Central Station
- Casual smart dress attire
- Opportunity to be a part of a high-growth start-up and career advancement