CarClarity is an innovative award-winning financial services technology start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car-buying and loan platform. Our mission is to save our customers time and money, changing the way customers experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way. We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers with over 30 lenders digitally.
About the role
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a dedicated Digital Marketing Manager who will be a core part of the Marketing team and help contribute to CarClarity’s future success.
This role will be responsible for implementing, managing and optimising organic and paid media campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook, Bing, YouTube, and other emerging platforms.
The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for data analysis, performance reporting and content creation and will enjoy working collaboratively with the marketing and data analytics teams.
As CarClarity’s in-house Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will work with the marketing and analytics teams to:
- Review existing campaigns and make recommendations to optimise campaign performance
- Plan, create, and manage PPC campaigns across a variety of channels taking into account conversion metrics and ROAS
- Develop CarClarity’s short & long term digital paid strategy across a range of digital channels
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Optimise keyword bidding strategies, by placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Devise and execute methods to track, report and analyse SEO & PPC performance
- Build on existing audiences & curate new ones
- Develop landing pages in line with paid /organic campaigns
- Present weekly and monthly reports which will provide internal stakeholders with an overview of campaign performance including ROAS, competitor analysis and upcoming opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO, PPC industry trends, strategies & algorithm changes
- 3+ years’ experience with Google products including Analytics, Search Console, Adwords, Tag Manager, Facebook Business, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEMRush or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualifications relevant to Digital Marketing Manager
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellence in analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent interpersonal & listening skills,
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Lead Generation background
- Paid Marketing experience in Financial, Utilities, Professional Services
Locations and commitments
- Full-time, permanent
- Surry Hills location
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 17:30pm
Working at CarClarity you will enjoy:
- A competitive industry salary and incentives to reward your efforts.
- Being a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- Work from home flexibility
- A great location in the heart of vibrant Surry Hills, a very short walk to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.