CarClarity is an innovative fintech start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car loan platform. Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way customers’ experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way. We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers to over 30 lenders digitally.
This full-time role would suit an experienced phone sales consultant with previous exposure in financial services.The role requires an enthusiastic individual who is seeking to be a part of a high achieving sales floor and reap the rewards of an uncapped commission structure. The role is highly attractive to candidates who are willing to achieve results and reward themselves in an industry and business with significant growth and career progression opportunities.
A typical day will see you
- Communicating effectively with customers in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Contacting qualified customer leads by Phone, SMS and email with a goal of processing the online application
- Understanding and qualifying customer needs and objectives to match suitable loan options
- Complete applications compliantly and selling ethically
- Review and prepare applications to meet credit and lender requirements
- Work with our admin and settlement team to finalise applications and settlements
- Maintain and develop client relationships, identifying future finance and other related product opportunities
Who we are looking for
The successful candidate will have previous phone sales experience, and closed deals over the phone.
Additionally, you will have
- Strong general sales ability, and the ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Strong objection handling skills and creative thinking
- Experience reaching and ideally exceeding both individual and team based KPIs in a sales or customer service role (either over the phone or face to face)
- Previous experience in the financial services or automotive sales sector will be highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to multi-task, prioritise and delegate.
- An eye for detail to ensure we are meeting our lending obligations.
- Self-motivated attitude with a passion for success.
- A certificate 4 in financial services would be highly desirable (not needed to apply, however will be required to be job ready)
- Receive a competitive industry salary with uncapped commissions to reward your efforts.
- Be a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of the CBD – Surry Hills, about a 5-minute walking distance to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check and financial bankruptcy will be conducted.