CarClarity is an innovative financial services technology start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car-buying and loan platform.
Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way customers experience car buying, in a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
You will have full support to build out our core marketing team and function.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within the FinTech/ Consumer brands industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with Salesforce Sales & Marketing Cloud
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Proven ability to build out a team
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Receive a competitive industry salary
- Be a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of the CBD – Surry Hills, a very short walk to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check and financial bankruptcy will be conducted.