CarClarity is an innovative award-winning financial services technology start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car-buying and loan platform. Our mission is to save our customers time and money, changing the way customers experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way. We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
About the role
As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a part time (2-3 days per week) inhouse graphic designer to work within the marketing team.
As CarClarity’s inhouse Graphic Designer, the successful candidate will work within the marketing team providing design support for customer facing and corporate campaigns, including:
- Delivery of creative visual communication and designs across a range of print, web, display, social and digital media to help enhance CarClarity’s brand identity
- Digital design of social media graphics, promotional posts, infographics, video content, then upload banners across online platforms
- Provide in-house design expertise to create highly engaging collateral such as presentations, brochures, media walls.
- Refinement of brand guidelines
- Creation of complementary brand assets across web, social and display advertising
- Provide internal design support for presentations
- Creation of eDM’s via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Support Digital Marketing with creative from landing pages through to display campaigns
- Develop logos & templates
- Develop co-branded assets for partner campaigns
- Work collaboratively across departments communicating effectively through all stages of projects
- 3+ years’ experience inhouse graphic design
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, predominantly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator is essential, experience with After Effects, & Premiere Pro would be advantageous.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and follow briefs
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines, managing time and capacity.
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent interpersonal & listening skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Webflow Designer
- Previous success in deploying successful Social Media creative
- Experience with video editor and motion graphics
Locations and commitments
- Part time (2 or 3 days) per week depending on skillset
- Flexible hours/days
- Surry Hills location
Working at CarClarity you will enjoy:
- A competitive industry salary and incentives to reward your efforts.
- Being a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of vibrant Surry Hills, a very short walk to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- Flexible Working
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org