CarClarity is an innovative fintech start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car loan platform.
Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way customers’ experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
Day to day responsibilities
- Building robust, scalable software solutions for our customers and car loan specialists
- 3+ years of font end experience (we use VueJS)
It's a bonus if you have experience in
- VueJs / React / Angular etc. front end frameworks (we use VueJS)
- back-end development (we use NodeJS)
- DevOps experience
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) / Terraform / CloudFormation / CDK
- AWS / Azure
- Creating and managing public APIs and API lifecycle management
- .NET / C#
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
Would suit those who
- Have an eye for detail
- Have desire to continually improve the way you and your team work
- Typically work 3x faster and/or deliver 3x the value compared to your peers
What we can offer
- The opportunity to join an early stage, venture capital backed, fintech company on an incredible journey
- We have an employee share scheme option plan so you can really benefit from CarClarity's success
- Be a part of a great start-up culture in a fun vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of the CBD – Surry Hills, about a 5-minute walking distance from Central station.
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey
How to apply