CarClarity is an innovative financial services technology start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car-buying and loan platform.
Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way customers’ experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle.
They will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own
They will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are
delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
They will develop a forecast for the product based on input from marketing, sales, market analysts and their own experience and manage
They will identify the key benefits and value of products. This will be used to create and maintain marketing plans and collateral (including web
updates, product training materials and sales training).
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Write the business case for investments and gain internal approval
- Propose a product marketing plan and budget and then deliver against it
- Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
- Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
- Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients
- Lead the virtual product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
- Set pricing
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Brief analysts
- Run trials and MVPs, develop, and deliver go to market launch plans
- Channel management and support
- Commission market and competitor research
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters, and other mechanisms
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support
- Manage development and marketing projects to deliver to plan
- Collate feedback from sales and customers
- Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
- Evangelize the product internally and externally
- Be recognized as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
- Deliver a regular (e.g. monthly) volume, revenue and profit forecasts
- Work experience as Senior Product Manager with 4+ year’s experience preferably within the FinTech/ Consumer brands industry
- Experience running successful Product sprints
- Solid knowledge of product tools
- Ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- Receive a competitive industry salary with uncapped commissions to reward your efforts.
- Be a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of the CBD – Surry Hills, very short walk to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check and financial bankruptcy will be conducted.