CarClarity is an innovative financial services technology start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car-buying and loan platform.
Our mission is to save our customers time and money, changing the way customers experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
We are seeking someone with settlements experience in the financial services industry that is looking to join an amazing start-up team. There will be an opportunity to lead and build our settlements team in the future as we continue to grow.
You will be providing support to our broker team in loan processing, compliance and finalising loan settlements.
To be successful in this role, you will bring a positive, customer focused attitude. You will have excellent communication skills, strong computer literacy skills and enjoy working in a higher energy, fast-paced team environment.
A typical day will see you:
- Liaising with customers, brokers, lenders and dealerships/vendors to ensure loans are settled
- Settlement coordination with customers, brokers, lenders and dealership/vendors to ensure deadlines are met
- Compliance checks
- Checking the execution and accuracy of loan settlements pre and post settlements
- Validating and updating customer and account information in CarClarity's CRMs and systems
- Processing and finalising loan add-ons and insurance sales
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced lender or broker support officer with strong exposure to loan processing duties, settlement, and post settlement duties..
Additionally, you will have:
- Ability to connect and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Excellent time management skills; the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Self-motivated attitude with a passion for success.
- Receive a competitive industry salary and incentives to reward your efforts.
- Be a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- Work from home Flexibility
- A great location in the heart of the CBD – Surry Hills, very short walk to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.