CarClarity is an innovative financial services technology start-up company that has created Australia’s first true car-buying and loan platform.
Our mission is to save our customers’ time and money, changing the way customers’ experience car buying, with a hassle-free, safe and smarter way.
We have made car financing simple and easy using smart technology to match customers up to 30 lenders digitally.
We also make car buying easy by procuring the best deals for our clients whilst trading their vehicle.
This full-time role would preferably suit someone that has a background in automotive/asset procurement or dealership experience that are looking to join a growing business.
We are seeking someone with great communication and customer facing service skills and or previous phone sales skills. The role both assists our finance brokers in sourcing the best deals for their clients as well as handling direct sales enquiries from clients looking for specialist assistance in procuring their new vehicle.
The role requires an enthusiastic individual who is seeking to be a part of a high achieving sales floor and reap the rewards of an uncapped commission structure.
The role is highly attractive to candidates who are willing to achieve results and reward themselves in an industry and business with significant growth and career progression opportunities.
A typical day will see you:
- Communicating effectively with customers in a timely manner via telephone and email
- Contacting pre-qualified customers by Phone, SMS and email to confirm both the vehicle details and buyer intent whilst upselling vehicle accessories.
- Understanding and qualifying customer needs and objectives to assist in the vehicle purchase.
- Liaise with Finance Brokers to assist in sourcing their client’s new vehicle.
- Review, request, and process vehicle tenders.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to find the best solution for the new vehicle purchase.
- Work with our admin and settlement team to finalise applications and settlements.
- Maintain and develop dealer relationships to continuously improve our customer offering moving forward.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have previous customer facing and or phone sales/broker experience.
- Receive a competitive industry salary with uncapped commissions to reward your efforts.
- Be a part of a great start-up culture, fun vibrant environment
- A great location in the heart of the CBD – Surry Hills, very short walk to and from Central station.
- Casual dress attire
- A company that promotes workplace diversity and inclusion
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the business with career advancement opportunities along the growth journey.
- You must hold unlimited working rights in Australia.
- Pre-employment checks such as a police check and financial bankruptcy will be conducted.